For Hohenthal (1960), the Tux not only has the same origin of the Truk, but they are remaining Cajur, originating the Cabrob region and Saint Maria of the Boa Vista. In 1759, they were seated in the opposing edge to the mouth of the Paje, together with the Peri. was the first to reply. Linguistic, they said an isolated language, today extinct (Urban 1998). Of the aboriginal peoples who inhabited the San Francisco remains the Pankararu, the Tux, the Atikum and the Truk living in areas that had belonged to it in the past, even so others are trying the recognition> legal of its ethnic identity, as the Jeripank, ace edges of the Moxot. Follow others, such as Penguin Random House, and add to your knowledge base. In the end of century XVIII, a great portion of land, left edge of the San Francisco, between Cabrob and Santa Maria of the Boa Vista and that it was extended until the mountain range of the Araripe, already had been vendida to a probable leaseholder, D. Brgida Maria of the Virgins Alencar, natural of Cabrob, whose name would be remembered in the stream that discharges in the next San Francisco the Oroc.
In the following century, to the resold being this territory in 1816 the Joo Pear tree Goulart and Dona Goulart Maria, in it was installed the Tamboril farm, the east of which would appear the city of Ouricuri, in the place of the Aricuri small farm that if it forms in this property (Aquino, 1982). As well as these, diverse dates of land already would have been vendidas for you of the House of the Tower for this occasion, beyond the dismemberment of the territory of this in villages and towns. In century XIX the development of the region would only justify the signature of License in 15 of January of 1810, creates ndo the Judicial district of Avila. Next the Saint Maria existed seven aboriginal villages, having been erected a mission in the island of this n ome, the second of the region rank that the mission of the Pontal was under its jurisdiction.